Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Take My Breath Away


Case #4137-C

(Not an actual case #) (Names have been changed to protect the dead).

Curtis McQueen was only 24 years old. I had known him since I was a child, though we were never close by any means. Years down the road, we ran into each other while I was running errands. I did not speak to him, and I do not think he recognized me, but I did notice something unusual about him...Curtis had markings and bruises around his ankles and wrists. I laughed to myself thinking he liked things spicy in the bedroom, and I pushed the thoughts aside. 

I couple weeks later I received a call to go into work. I arrived at the location of the body, and right away I knew it was Curtis. He laid there on the ground, naked, in an awkward position like he had been posed by an artist. Come to find out the cause of death was erotic asphyxiation. Curtis had placed the tie around his neck, tied it to the bed post, leaned forward and was pleasuring himself when he lost consciousness and choked himself to death. The coroner had come in, and cut Curtis down, and placed him on the floor. He was naked with a tie wrapped around his neck like some kind of bachelorette party stripper. My eyes drifted down his body like I was admiring a painting. I noticed beads, they looked like a rosary, wrapped around his privates. I was slightly amused, regardless of the situation. 

I got him onto the gurney and headed back to the office. I wheeled him in and started preparing the body. I had to remove the beads, tie, countless earrings, 2 nipple rings and placed everything in a ziplock marked with his name. His story had come to an end.

I understand people wanting to spice up their sex lives, but when dealing with this sort of thing, you need to be wary.....or have a spotter.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like an interesting scene to come upon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I seriously love your writing style. You write really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that seems to be the trend.. erotic asphyxiation..
    not to judge or anything but..what a sad way to just gain some pleasure..

    ReplyDelete